Friday, February 13, 2009

One week

What a week this has been.

From meeting with all fo the creative crew members to finally nailing down a cast, it was a very busy, productive week.

Spoke to the cast members today. All of them seem very excited to be on this little masterpiece of mine, and the enthusiasm they all show really puts a part of my mind at ease. I am truly confident that I'm going to get superb performances out of all of these performers. I can't wait to see these guys in action.

Got he hard drive issue sorted out today, with the help of Alan. I think I got a good deal on these hard drives. I know what I was originally quoted was much higher. So every little bit helps.

And I'm going to need every little bit. The camera is still an issue. The latest quote is around $1,500 for the camera package. Now that is an amazing deal, and I have to thank those guys for the deal. But when you haven't budgeted anything at all for a camera package, a $1,500.00 hit is a big hit. I guess we bite the bullet and chalk it up to a learning experience.

Tomorrow's tech survey and production meeting day. A lot of questions will be answered and I'm sure I'll have some more to bitch about. I thought I was being fairly positive in this blog, but people keep asking me what I'll be complaining about next.

It'll be something juicy, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment