Tuesday, January 27, 2009

2 steps forward, 1 back

Frustrating start to the week.

Got a call from the DOP on Monday. He called to let me know that he got accepted to a school of some sort out in Toronto. Good for him. Unfortunately, classes start for him 1 week before I shoot my film. Bad for me. He ain't gonna be here. Looks like I'll have to start looking for a new one. This is a big blow.

However, two steps forward include the addition of our Key make up person and Script supervisor, both of whom I have worked with before and look forward to seeing again. So a little movement forward.

Now, hopefully everyone else will fall into place over the next 2 weeks, and I will be all crewed up.

Won't do me any good if I don't have a cast.

25 days out and looks like I have a lot of work to do.

Pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment