Thursday, December 4, 2008

Nice Picture

It seems that people have an issue with the picture I use in my profile. You know, that handsome chap in the upper left corner of this blog. I've had a few comments on how it's not me. It's too formal. It's not your smile. It's too creepy. Eh? So, in an attempt to NOT emulate Stephen Harper, I have decided to listen to my peers and repeal this item from my master plan while seeking a consensus with my blog readers. So, I will now ask you, the people who must look at that picture , to tell me which picture you would like to see in the upper left corner of this blog.

Please send me a comment THROUGH THIS BLOG on which picture you would prefer to see in the upper left corner of this blog and why.

Your choices are as follows;

#1 - The Current Picture



#2 - Casual Me 1



#3 Casual Me 2



The picture with the most votes goes up Monday December 8, 2008

As you can tell, there's not much going on with the short film. Nothing noteworthy, anyways. When news happens, You'll know.

Ciao

1 comment:

  1. Casual You #1

    Lighting is better and I think you look a little goofy in number 2!

    ReplyDelete