Thursday, April 16, 2009

DONE! Almost....

Today we finally finished the fine cut. Actually, Alan finished the fine cut. I just watched, and put in my two cents every now and then.

But I did do the end credit sequence all by myself! And it looks mighty fine, if I do say so myself.

So now it seems that we are rolling along on this short film, approximately 1 month behind schedule. But I figure there is no real rush in getting this done. We'll take our time and make sure what we put on the screen is the best possible product that we can produce. And from what I see so far, it will be amazing.

In two weeks, we'll hand it off to the sound guys and the post production house to add their magic. It's getting exciting. This is the part of the project that I was actually looking forward to the most. I have always been my own post production house. Everything was done by me, here in front of my Mac. Now with this project, I get a real post production crew, professionals that will, without a doubt, take my project to the next level. I can't wait... again.

1 comment:

  1. looks like you're coming down the home-stretch! Good stuff, can't wait to see the final product.

    ReplyDelete