Wednesday, November 5, 2008

KickStart Award Won!

On October 17th, after a few years of trying and disappointment, My dreams finally came true! I got the phone call letting me know that my application for a KickStart Award has been approved! Now the fun begins...

After letting the news sink in, I wanted some kind of record of my journey through this short film. I decided that a Blog was the way to go. This way, not only do I record my memories for future reference, I can share with you my trials and tribulations on making a short film with someone else's money. I also hope those of you that have experienced the situations I will write about post messages here as well. Sort of my attempt to pick your brains for knowledge, if you will.

So check back often. Subscribe to my blog if you like. I can't say that there will be new things to read every day. But when I have news, you'll have news.

Thanks, and check back soon.

Anand

No comments:

Post a Comment